We recommend excursions from a variety of vendors for each destination.
Here, we have provided some of our favorite tours and their descriptions!
Please use the links to book your excursions or contact your Happiest Vacations Agent for more options!
Traveling with family and friends? Don’t miss out on Kualoa’s most popular tour to visit our Ka’a’awa “Jurassic” Valley on our Raptors. You can enjoy the fantastic ATV Raptor experience with your entire family or as a group with the extra benefit of being able to take pictures and video as well as talk to others. Ride with 2 – 6 family members per Raptor and we never mix guests in the vehicles as there are six seat belts. Swap drivers mid-tour if you want. The ATV Raptors hold up to 5 or 6 depending on if kids are in your party. Tour is guided with (2) picture stops along the way.
An experienced tour driver will provide a complete overview of all the scenic points that the “Heart of Hawai‘i” has to offer. Some of the featured sites include: (*Denotes a stop)
• Diamond Head Hawai‘i’s most recognized landmark.
• Exclusive Kahala Estates Hawai‘i’s Gold Coast.
• Halona Blowhole Lookout* Where a volcanic lava tube propels water up to the sky.
• Waimānalo Town Known for its local flavor and numerous plant nurseries.
• Nu‘uanu Pali Lookout* With panoramic views of the coast line to the sheer mountains veiled by the clouds.
• Byodo-In Temple* Commemorates the first Japanese immigrants to Hawai‘i.
• Chinaman’s Hat The basalt islet in Kaneohe Bay is shaped curiously like a hat. According to Hawaiian mythology, the island is formed from the remains of a giant lizard or dragon’s tail tossed to the ocean.
• Kualoa Ranch* Enjoy the Legends and Legacy at Kualoa Ranch Private Nature Reserve owned by eight generation descendants of Dr. Gerritt P. Judd. On 4,000 acres, it is one of the most sacred places on the island with their goal to protect and enhance the natural beauty of the lands. Sunday only Lunch Stop. All other days, lunch at Hukilau Marketplace, Polynesian Cultural Center.
• La‘ie Hawai‘i Mormon Temple Contains breathtaking lush tropical gardens of Hawaiian foliage and flowers, cascading water features and more.
• North Shore Surfing Beaches The surfing mecca that attracts surfers from around the world for the massive winter waves and Hollywood for the 7 miles of picturesque beaches.
• Dole Plantation* Visit Hawai‘i’s Pineapple Experience, see pineapple varieties and try the delicious Dole Whip.